Hairstyling, skin care, electrology, manicure or pedicure are only some of the most popular beauty fields that are discussed and taught in beauty schools these days. For decades, Jacksonville OR beauty schools have struggled to teach students the basics of beauty, and how they can get a license to practice in this industry. .
It is extremely important to become a licensed beauty specialist if you have decided to operate in this field, otherwise you may find it difficult to get a job in the Oregon beauty industry.
Oregon Beauty Schools
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Small Business Data Analytics
- Master of Business Administration - Small Business Information Technology
Most Popular And Most Wanted Oregon Beauty Specialties
Beauty schools specialize mainly in hairstyling training programs, as they aim to teach future hairstylists how to cut, style and color hair and, in some cases, how to apply extensions. Just like any other beauty professional, the hairstylist aims to help clients improve their looks or to style it for special occasions such as weddings: all hair professionals must be certified by the ABCH, which stands for the American Board of Certified Hairstylists, or even National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences if you want a broader accreditation.
Estheticians, on the other hand, are also very sought-after by beauty salons nowadays, as it is their job to help clients maintain a beautiful, healthy, good-looking skin, and they often practice in spas, salons and specialized skin care clinics. Besides facial masks, estheticians also perform body massages and treatments, hair removal services and so on. Speaking of make-up artists, this is one of the most beautiful and best paid areas of cosmetology, and make up artists specialize in applying cosmetics to a person’s face – it is not uncommon for a make-up artist in Jacksonville Oregon to specialize in a certain field, such as fashion make-up or bridal make-up.
Specializing in Cosmetology
There are a number of specialties that are offered by cosmetology schools. Depending on your specific skillset and inclinations, you can choose to graduate with a major in the following specialized areas:
- Aesthetics – Esthetics – Skin Care
- Cosmetic Laser Technology
- Cosmetology Teacher Training
- Hair Styling
- Nail Technology – Manicuring
- Salon Management
In conclusions, beauty schools also offer training for nail technicians who want to learn how to perform manicures and pedicures as well as how to apply artificial nails.